im sorry but
“youre just jealous cause my blog is better than yours”
is never a valid reply in a debate ahahah.
Please stop appropriating AAVE. You grew up in Orange County. Stop.
Tell me what im doin?? Like I genuinely talk how I talk n I don’t live in stereotypical “OC”
I live in a mexican ass town that’s completely different than most of oc (it’s more similar to Santa Ana) n I talk like the people I grew up with/spend time with
Like tbh I don’t say shit that doesn’t come naturally or that isn’t around me in my community???
I know u don’t have to educate me pero I wanna know what part of how I talk is problematic bc I’m rlly not tryna be :/
dear anon not all of orange county is full of tanned beach white girls. its filled with a latino and black community too.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick*or put your dick inside someone* inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
why does everyone care about being mature for their age like maybe i fucking like drinking from juice boxes and eating my popcorn like a fucking lizard fight me about it
- me making decisions in video games: *thoroughly researches consequences, reads multiple walkthroughs, explores every other course of action in detail*
- me making decisions in real life: well what's the worse that could happen
"why be straight and cis when u can be queer and tr-"
hi lets not treat lgbtq+ identities like fashion trends